Sometimes, things go wrong. Just as Jesus is there to help you through when things go wrong, so is Holy Mother Church.

If you are seeking an annulment for your previous marriage, HRSR Church can help. Have Hope.

Here is a list of documents we will need from you:

  • Copy of civil marriage certificate
  • Copy of divorce decree
  • Copy of marriage certificate from the Church
  • Copy of Baptismal certificate (Petitioner)
  • Copy of Baptismal certificate (Respondent)

If you have been previously married by the church, complete the form and email it to Marilu Rodriguez at

We know that the annulment process may seem overwhelming, so let us help you. For immediate attention, please contact our parish at (305) 233-8711, ext. 100.

ADOM Previous Marriage Form

Our Parish Mission is to nourish our community through The Word and The Sacraments, embracing our diversity as we minister to the needs of others.